City Counseling is always on the lookout for clinicians who would be a good fit for our population. A few key things to know:
- Generally speaking, we’re only able to hire folx who are licensed as most insurances only reimburse licensed clinicians. Those currently working towards licensure are still encouraged to reach out to discuss current and future opportunities.
- We work with all major insurance plans, Medicaid and Medicare, and most ACA plans. Though we’re a private practice, our goal is to serve everyone who wants to be seen here at City Counseling.
- Clinicians must have at least some experience with LGBTQ+ populations and must be open-minded and interested in learning about and working with a variety of other/overlapping populations (e.g., folx who identify as part of the Poly and/or BDSM communities; people of all different economic backgrounds; people of all different racial/ethnic backgrounds).
- We will take care of all credentialing with insurance and will provide furnished office space. New hires will have the opportunity to choose most furnishings. We have new client inquiries all the time and will be able to offer as many client hours as you’d prefer.
- In addition to our once-monthly case conference, we foster a collegial that encourages frequent check-ins and consultations with each other.
- We are especially interested in hiring Trans folx and non-white clinicians. We also respect the fact that clinicians of color might not be comfortable joining an all-white staff and Trans clinicians may be wary of a mostly cis team. If you are interested in working with us, know that we are open to speaking frankly about this as a concern.
If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to reach out to me (Chad Corbley) directly, either by email (email@example.com) or phone (614-468-8184).
Chad Corbley, Ph.D.
City Counseling: A Home for Growth
987 S. High St.
Columbus, OH 43206
Phone: (614) 468-8184
Fax: (614) 681-0546